- We recognize and commit in implementing the importance of protecting the private policy of personal information.
- We observe all laws relating to the protection of personal information, and other regulations and guidelines.
- In order to secure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we strive to keep the personal information corrected, used and provided in accordance with appropriate safety control standards.
- We prevent personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction and leakage by taking applicable safety measures that leverage the information communication technology and the company's personal information management practices.
- We use, provide and entrust personal information within the limits of “Purposes of the Use of Personal Information” to achieve our business purposes.
- We continuously improve the personal information protection compliance program in order to properly protect personal data.
Purposes of the Use of Personal Information
- We collect personal information through the contact form, email, phone and so on. We use personal information for to send the goods, offer maintenance and inform the user of our new products and services.
- We do not provide personal information to the third party except for the following cases.
- When it is necessary to submit it for cooperation with the national government or local governments or their agents in their performance of any conduct under the law.
- When it is necessary to protect life, body or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is necessary to provide it to reliable third party temporally in order to execute required service to a user.
For further inquiry, please contact us.
April 1, 2005
GOKO Imaging Devices Co., Ltd.